Forthcoming power 2

The start of peace, at least for us. A couple of kids. A couple of people. This is our blog.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

volia vista

Today Windows Vista was released. Now it's no secret that I love microsoft, but i'm concered about upgrading. I got my xp back in 2002, and no one has given me a new computer(/cough Ferrari /cough). Now a 2002 e-mail machine cant be expected to run the great OS of vista, can it? Hell, I can barely run photoshop (Elements 2.0) without overloading my ram. So i must recline the inticing offer till i get a new compy (perferably the new alienware Area 51 m5790 with a Hd DVD drive insted of blueray).


Srry Bill, we cant all be rich CEOs, This is
Surkit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Akir said...

One day, a mac user will behead you, stephen.

Now UPGRADE THIS BLOG!!!!!

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home