6th school day blues
This was thought and written on wensday September 6th. I only now got around to posting it.
There I sat, contemplating weather or not to go to school or "DITCH". I started planning as I got ready. I'd look at cars and read comics, and I'd also eat "good" food. As I put on my socks, I argued what has the ccsd done for me. What have I learn from school I didn't already know from my own research. Hell, I learn the word research from the magic school bus. As I packed my backpack I thought of what I'd learn there versus school.
English could be usurped by reading comic books. Algebra had to be in the planning. Equal time for each place as well as proportionate to the whole day. Earth science comes in through the plan as well. Start in the East with the comic store (Dark tower) then work my way down to the jaguar dealer then make my way back east then south around noon. With all that peddling on my bike, there's no way I'd be missing anything in P.E. Again comics could substitute U.S. History. I'm sure Marvel has a Civil War going on, although Tony stark and Captain America aren't Lee and Lincoln. The only class I'd miss anything in is woodshop. Ofcourse being my second year in the class I already know how to work everything.
But one thing I'd miss being in school is an adventure. Avoiding suspicion, escaping getting caught. Danger lurking around the bend in the form of a cop or a nosy car salesman.
But this is all theory considering I didn't do it. Why, I ask myself. Is it because of this stupid morel character? Is it because I saw three flaws in my plan and my superstring kept me from doing it? Is it because I'm a dull person and this would be fun?
What ever it was, I didn't go. I went to all six periods with out being late to one of them. I spoke to the class about myself, I did worksheets, I ran for a half hour, but I didn't have an adventure.
Regret and Dismay are in my heart, This is
Surkit
There I sat, contemplating weather or not to go to school or "DITCH". I started planning as I got ready. I'd look at cars and read comics, and I'd also eat "good" food. As I put on my socks, I argued what has the ccsd done for me. What have I learn from school I didn't already know from my own research. Hell, I learn the word research from the magic school bus. As I packed my backpack I thought of what I'd learn there versus school.
English could be usurped by reading comic books. Algebra had to be in the planning. Equal time for each place as well as proportionate to the whole day. Earth science comes in through the plan as well. Start in the East with the comic store (Dark tower) then work my way down to the jaguar dealer then make my way back east then south around noon. With all that peddling on my bike, there's no way I'd be missing anything in P.E. Again comics could substitute U.S. History. I'm sure Marvel has a Civil War going on, although Tony stark and Captain America aren't Lee and Lincoln. The only class I'd miss anything in is woodshop. Ofcourse being my second year in the class I already know how to work everything.
But one thing I'd miss being in school is an adventure. Avoiding suspicion, escaping getting caught. Danger lurking around the bend in the form of a cop or a nosy car salesman.
But this is all theory considering I didn't do it. Why, I ask myself. Is it because of this stupid morel character? Is it because I saw three flaws in my plan and my superstring kept me from doing it? Is it because I'm a dull person and this would be fun?
What ever it was, I didn't go. I went to all six periods with out being late to one of them. I spoke to the class about myself, I did worksheets, I ran for a half hour, but I didn't have an adventure.
Regret and Dismay are in my heart, This is
Surkit

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home