plans ruined, but the day was fine
The plan, go downtown to meet Darth Vader, Chewbacca, and an Ewok. Maybe get my Vader Helmet sign, and get a few pictures with the Dark Lord himself.
Well No RIDE put a blaster size hole in that plan.
So I stayed home. I played Sudoku and watch Scarface while I waited for Keegan to come over. We listen to the latest Infected by Martin Sargent. We watch An M. Night Shamalayn film Called Unbreakable while watching the Ohio state game. We laughed, we fought, hell i hit keegan in the balls with a penny.
But then after the game, Before the hero kills the murderer, I paused the movie. There on Channel 13 "Action" news, Was a sith lord, a wookie , and an Ewok at UMC childrens hospital. My heart sanked. That would have been the perfect picture. But now the time is gone.
Fun days, but no Skywalker, this is
Surkit
Well No RIDE put a blaster size hole in that plan.
So I stayed home. I played Sudoku and watch Scarface while I waited for Keegan to come over. We listen to the latest Infected by Martin Sargent. We watch An M. Night Shamalayn film Called Unbreakable while watching the Ohio state game. We laughed, we fought, hell i hit keegan in the balls with a penny.
But then after the game, Before the hero kills the murderer, I paused the movie. There on Channel 13 "Action" news, Was a sith lord, a wookie , and an Ewok at UMC childrens hospital. My heart sanked. That would have been the perfect picture. But now the time is gone.
Fun days, but no Skywalker, this is
Surkit

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home