Gamble
I want to meat the guy who thought of the idea where you can make money by giving it away. I'm sure he was in the olden days around mesopotamia, but still i want to meet him.
Now I live in Las Vegas, Nv. The income is from tourists gambling. Now I'm sure it's changed from then, because everyone who owns a casino is a billionaire. I'm preaty sure because i'm sure sheep farmer will not give away his sheep when everyone around him has lost his to the dealer.
About 95% of toursit never win. the one's who do are bait so the owners can just make and take money.
So i just want to meet this swindler and ask him any other bisnuss ideas.
So if i fix this i can make money, that will make
Surkit rich.
Now I live in Las Vegas, Nv. The income is from tourists gambling. Now I'm sure it's changed from then, because everyone who owns a casino is a billionaire. I'm preaty sure because i'm sure sheep farmer will not give away his sheep when everyone around him has lost his to the dealer.
About 95% of toursit never win. the one's who do are bait so the owners can just make and take money.
So i just want to meet this swindler and ask him any other bisnuss ideas.
So if i fix this i can make money, that will make
Surkit rich.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home