The ferrous virus
I have what's called a surgical mind. Basically I get obsessed with one subject and stay with it till a new come comes along. Usually I don't do anything with it so the idea comes back later. For Iron Man its a virus.
Every couple months the subject of Tony Stark comes up again, and I max my bandwidth with shell head info.
So far: The animated movie comes out Tuesday(Yay), Gwenth Paltrow( 8!7(# ) is playing pepper in the movie, Sideshow has some awesome SWAG ( really those with big wallets get), Advance iron #70 came out, the IronMan armory hasn't been updated (come on Tim), Me and keeg are going to comic con, I got marvel legends classic iron man( but I opened it) and I still want the suit of armor (even the primitive first one is better then what the army has now).
Counting pennies for Iron busts this is
Surkit
p.s. An example of a surgical mind would be Leonardo Da Vici
Every couple months the subject of Tony Stark comes up again, and I max my bandwidth with shell head info.
So far: The animated movie comes out Tuesday(Yay), Gwenth Paltrow( 8!7(# ) is playing pepper in the movie, Sideshow has some awesome SWAG ( really those with big wallets get), Advance iron #70 came out, the IronMan armory hasn't been updated (come on Tim), Me and keeg are going to comic con, I got marvel legends classic iron man( but I opened it) and I still want the suit of armor (even the primitive first one is better then what the army has now).
Counting pennies for Iron busts this is
Surkit
p.s. An example of a surgical mind would be Leonardo Da Vici

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home