Forthcoming power 2

The start of peace, at least for us. A couple of kids. A couple of people. This is our blog.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Santa and St. Nick

Now, I don't know if any of my many readers have read My holiday bashing blog (Holidaybash.blogspot.com) But I stop after one year. Really it was two years because before electronic journals I'd read aloud my analog journal in Mr. Slocum's English class. Not willing to start writing agian after 11 months I decided to post my concerns here.

For the past month i've been thinking about the inspiration for Santa, St. Nick. He was a catholic bishop that gave sacks of gold to poor people. Now considering he was catholic, Santa seams like a witch. First He's managed to live for over 500 years. Second he can fly. Third he can morph his body into strange shapes. Fourth, Elf? Demonic creature

Also he's a Bishop. I'm preaty sure Misses Claus is agianst the whole god is my partner.

One last thing, He's a Saint. Meaning no sins. Glutony is a sin, and Santa's fat. Now i'm not sure but thousands of images of himself could be considerd vanity. Another sin.


Santa is just a modern advertising scheme and there was no point in this except i was bored and i'm
Surkit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home