Angst
Yesterday I was filling out a form in the aux. gym when i heard from an elderly man "That kid looks deranged, Yeah i'm just waiting for one of these kids to start shooting". Now I didn't think he was talking about me (Like I look deranged) but I still felt angry. Now if I were a diffrent person I may have punched him, alas I'm Surkit, so I walked away letting the biased out of touch moron to go teach how to feel up people (he's a massage instructor, pervert).
Then today I go to school where everyone was supposed to wear maroon and orange in support for Virginia tech. (Note: if I die at school, I'd love for all the student in aschool on the otherside of the country to wear bonanza's colors. Don't remember me remember you'll get extra credit in math if you wear brown and gold). During third period, the anoucement was made how the school cares for everyone and everything then we had a 15 second momment of silence. It's all just an empty apology.
School sucks. It's sad but true. But you must be a true "eye dee ten tee" if you cant stand it and bring a gun. Just drop out moron. Now i dont need to go to school monday to hear some psycho in hawaii blew up a junior high and that bonanza loves me.
I swear people are getting dumber by the second
Surkit
P.S. When i hear things like, "because of the aniversary and the recent shooting, kids are afraid to attend school on today (4/20)", I honestly believe people just don't care about common sense. It was on fox so i geuss you'd have to have sense to ignore it, but still.
Then today I go to school where everyone was supposed to wear maroon and orange in support for Virginia tech. (Note: if I die at school, I'd love for all the student in aschool on the otherside of the country to wear bonanza's colors. Don't remember me remember you'll get extra credit in math if you wear brown and gold). During third period, the anoucement was made how the school cares for everyone and everything then we had a 15 second momment of silence. It's all just an empty apology.
School sucks. It's sad but true. But you must be a true "eye dee ten tee" if you cant stand it and bring a gun. Just drop out moron. Now i dont need to go to school monday to hear some psycho in hawaii blew up a junior high and that bonanza loves me.
I swear people are getting dumber by the second
Surkit
P.S. When i hear things like, "because of the aniversary and the recent shooting, kids are afraid to attend school on today (4/20)", I honestly believe people just don't care about common sense. It was on fox so i geuss you'd have to have sense to ignore it, but still.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home