Surprise by two months
First in two month to the day i'll be sixteen but that has nothing to do with this entry.
Yesterday I picked up Ironman #10. At the end "The Sentry" breaks down the wall, and in a couple more frames KILLS TONY STARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The only problem is that the Ironman series is two months behind the major summer crossover event Civil War. In Civil War, Tony is a key element of the story.
Bottom line: Marvel, theres no need for suspense when i have an issue next to me where IM is suporting Spider-Man take off his mask.
Damn Extremis, I'll never get that armor now. This is
Surkit
Yesterday I picked up Ironman #10. At the end "The Sentry" breaks down the wall, and in a couple more frames KILLS TONY STARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The only problem is that the Ironman series is two months behind the major summer crossover event Civil War. In Civil War, Tony is a key element of the story.
Bottom line: Marvel, theres no need for suspense when i have an issue next to me where IM is suporting Spider-Man take off his mask.
Damn Extremis, I'll never get that armor now. This is
Surkit

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home