Classification
I find myself constanly telling people the diffrence between machines and thier respective names. This is my list.
Tool: Any machine directly controlled by a human or animal.
Robot: Any machine with programing, can be controlled by humans or self automated.
Android: A robot in human disguise. expample: The Terminator, Data.
Cyborg: Part machine, Part organisim. Example: Robocop, Inspector Gadget.
Droid: any robot with reasonably smart programing, Example: C3p0,
I hope this clears things up.
Geuss which one i'll be in 20 years, this is
Surkit
Tool: Any machine directly controlled by a human or animal.
Robot: Any machine with programing, can be controlled by humans or self automated.
Android: A robot in human disguise. expample: The Terminator, Data.
Cyborg: Part machine, Part organisim. Example: Robocop, Inspector Gadget.
Droid: any robot with reasonably smart programing, Example: C3p0,
I hope this clears things up.
Geuss which one i'll be in 20 years, this is
Surkit

1 Comments:
a droid...
Post a Comment
<< Home