Bloging 101
This is our 101st post. Now that doesn't seam like a big deal considering most blogs post everyday and we should have something close to 400 by now, but back off. I like this online journal and I don't put daily crap in it like a diary. I mean just ask my 8th grade english teacher if i wrote a lot in my real journal. Then ask if I wrote meaningful stuff in my journal.
Here's to you Andy for inspiring us.
This is
Surkit
P.S. Please vist Andy's site @ Tweeters Home
Here's to you Andy for inspiring us.
This is
Surkit
P.S. Please vist Andy's site @ Tweeters Home

1 Comments:
Hey! Is this Stephen?!?? That's great! Thanks for the plug! I'm going to read through more of your posts, because this blog looks really cool! So glad to see you're still writing. I still talk about you to every 8th grade class that I have. You know the diary vs. journal speech that I always give at the beginning of each year, and you remember that girl in your class, her name was Andrea, when she raised her hand and said out loud how much you had improved, and how much she enjoyed your writing... well, it's funny, because I still talk about that moment, because if I could somehow find a way to bottle your metamorphosis, and then sprinkle it onto every student I've had since then, it would make my life much, much, easier, and it would make me a much better teacher. Even today, I'm not exaclty sure how you did it, but your words and your efforts have served to inspire me as a teacher every day since then. Well, thanks for everything. Hope you enjoyed my cartoons!
Post a Comment
<< Home