Names
I was watching Les Strous survive the Snoran desert when a comercial came on. It was for Christian Children's Fund, and the bald headed dude said something about Rochele. I started thinking how you teach the concept of names to someone who dosen't understand English. Then I wondered why we give some inantimat objects titles like stuffed lion AND names like Leo. My sister's stuffed lion is up on a shelf almost completely out of sight and yet she took the time to come up with a name for it and everyone of her toys, yet for a useful thing like a light switch, which we use everyday, we ignore its title and don't give it a name.
Why do we humans name useless stuff and ignore useful stuf?
what shall i call this mouse, this is
Surkit
Why do we humans name useless stuff and ignore useful stuf?
what shall i call this mouse, this is
Surkit

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home