Forthcoming power 2

The start of peace, at least for us. A couple of kids. A couple of people. This is our blog.

Friday, January 18, 2008

hey

Nothing new in my life, only other things i can talk about.

Which ever person becomes president (hopefully democrat) I say this:
"The government does for the people what the people cant do for themselves, and the people can overthrow the government."

To my friends I say:
"Happy B-day keegan, and Akir stop being depressed you Linux loving fool."

To Marvel I say:
"I can't wait for Iron man, and for you to continue your great titles (Ironman, Thor, Marvel Zombies, The Ultimates, etc)"

To Lucas Arts I say:
"The force unleashed looks badass, and I can't wait to play. Lego Indiana jones had me cracking up from the trailer, and looks fun. I also anticipate your involvement in soul calibur 4."

To Rufus I say:
"What, at night you can sleep in my room and everything is okay, but during the day when your on the couch, your too good for me?"

Finally to my readers I say:
"You actually read all this? You poor unfortunate misguided soul"

No, this is
Surkit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home