Moron update.
Two more things idiots mess up on.
First, the Ceaser salad was not named, invented, or in honor of the Roman general. The salad was invented by a Cesar Chavez of Mexico, during prohibition. It was invented to give the cooks and dish washers a hand( tradition has it , you eat with your hands). If I ivented a force field and all the credit is given to Steven Hawking(or the guy who invented Lutium), I'd be as mad as hell!
Second, Nothing is up. The world is ROUND (I repeat round). Also space is round as acourding to to the big bang theory. If your on the "bottom" of the world, are you upside-down? Next time think before you say, "Hey what's up dude?".
Getting motion sickness, this is
Surkit
P.S. 3 posts in one day is not good it will NEVER happen again.
First, the Ceaser salad was not named, invented, or in honor of the Roman general. The salad was invented by a Cesar Chavez of Mexico, during prohibition. It was invented to give the cooks and dish washers a hand( tradition has it , you eat with your hands). If I ivented a force field and all the credit is given to Steven Hawking(or the guy who invented Lutium), I'd be as mad as hell!
Second, Nothing is up. The world is ROUND (I repeat round). Also space is round as acourding to to the big bang theory. If your on the "bottom" of the world, are you upside-down? Next time think before you say, "Hey what's up dude?".
Getting motion sickness, this is
Surkit
P.S. 3 posts in one day is not good it will NEVER happen again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home