Forthcoming power 2

The start of peace, at least for us. A couple of kids. A couple of people. This is our blog.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Holodeck

As stupid of a show it is I've been watching Star Trek: The Next Generation.

I've been thinking about the holodeck and the future of gaming. In case you hav'nt heard Microsoft is entering the hand-held market with a new xbox. This gave me an idea about curent companies and future holodecks. Form Nintendo is the Game-cubical. From Sony is the Play-space. From Microsoft is the Xbox cubed( 3rd power). Lastly and least likely to happen is the Phantom-room.

I'd like to see your pictures of future H-decks so send them to Surkit14@aol.com. All e-mails to that address will be deleted at the end of march.

Pre-ordering all Xboxs, this is
Surkit

P.S. I'm not saying Star Trek TNG is stupid because i like the oringinal, I HATE ALL STAR TREK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home