Forthcoming power 2

The start of peace, at least for us. A couple of kids. A couple of people. This is our blog.

Friday, March 10, 2006

defect

As an aspiring engineer, and as a person who has lost a valued peice of equipment, I'm ANGRY. When a person buys something that they will use, they might want to put it in a case. But when some company makes a defective case, they can ruin that something. When i got a flash based audiovox mp3 player this x-mas, I bought a GE/ Sanyo cellphone case that fit perfect for it. I knew i was going to use this flash storage for more then listing to 8bitweapon and weird Al. Such as the case for today. It had both my data for the SkillsUSA club pictures and my history homework. But when i noticed the case missing, I felt shocked, angry, confused, and a little pain in my chest.
The clip part of my case was on my usb cord belt( again, aspiring engineer) but the case was gone. All my files gone. 70$ investment gone.

So i say to the engineer who designed the case, GE, and what ever acountant who is responsible for this defective product.
00100
00100
00100
00100
00100

00100
00100
00100
00100
00100

Hoping i never cause this with a product, this is
Surkit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home