Future
It's Febuary 18, 2006 as i write this. I was born 0n september 14, 1990. In 15 years and 5 months amazing things in the world of science have been made. From MP3s to Terabytes to the advancements in cybernetic-organisim modification. But I, myself has done nothing. Sure i have great ideas about chemistry and Electromagatisim, but nothing but theories. So i ask, "are we just suposed to spend the first decade and something years learning? Or are we suposed to do something from the time we can?". I expect comments soon.
Thinking purple thoughts, this is
Surkit.
Thinking purple thoughts, this is
Surkit.

2 Comments:
I agree. I have spent far too much time doing absolutely nothing.
School should allow us to learn at a much faster pace: I know it's possible.
Hey one month of half days in summer school is equal to one full year in regular school
Post a Comment
<< Home