Forthcoming power 2

The start of peace, at least for us. A couple of kids. A couple of people. This is our blog.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Random Ranting

Mixed Messages

Okay, that's it. I can't take one more screwed up phrase.

What I'm talking about is when a saying or word meaning something is said the wrong way so many times that some how the idiots make it the right phrase.

The first one is karma. Karma is the universe's way of treating you the same way you treat other people. Only karma affects your NEXT life. Dhrama (dar-ma) affects this life! What's worse is that NBC made a show about a guy named Earl trying to fix his life all in the name of DHRAMA but every episode he keeps saying karma. Please people if your gonna make a show about a way of life get your facts right!

The next one is " I could care less". This shows you DO CARE! The saying is "I couldn't care less". This shows that you DON'T CARE. That's why they put not at the end. I COULD NOT CARE LESS! I have heard this saying wrong so many times I began to ignore my English teachers for that same reason.

that's another thing. We live in the U.S.A., we speak Americanize English. Just like its Mexican not Spanish. We don't say (in British accent) "Ah a lovely day for a cricket game. Will you go up that lift for an axe to chop down a tree? I told the man the colour of the sabre is silver". NO! It's golf, elevator, ax, color, and saber. So, why do I go to an English class? I live in Las Vegas, Nevada in the U.S.A. I don't live in an Islington flat now do I!

Wondering why I'm surrounded by idiots this is
Surkit 42

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home