Forthcoming power 2

The start of peace, at least for us. A couple of kids. A couple of people. This is our blog.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Ironman game

I thought I would have to wait till the ironman movie to play a decent ironman game but thanks to marvel a new game called Marvel Nemesis has a certain knight in shining ARMOR kicking the crap out of bad guys.

And its okay its a fighting game because what really else are superheros about then fighting villains.

Bad news is that its not published by activision. (I guess working on fantastic four and ultimate spiderman they didn't have the staff for another marvel game)

Also some sites like gamespot are giving it a bad review.

But until I play it I am not giving my hopes up.

still waiting for a movie this is

Surkit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home