Forthcoming power 2

The start of peace, at least for us. A couple of kids. A couple of people. This is our blog.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

ooh Ba Nan Nah

I was watching Icons on G4 today. It was the episode about my favorite video game character, DK. At the end a guy said that we still don't really know what makes Donkey Kong tick.

I heard this and right away my brain said Bananas.

My first video game was DKC for the SNES. I bought DKC for the GBC twice. I bought DKC for the GBA twice. DK64 was my 2nd game for the N64 (first was Diddy Kong racing). Two years ago my favorite Christmas present was DK vs. Mario.

After all this, I can say Bananas.

The reason for DK stealing peach in Donkey Kong was probaly because at that pie factory they had his bananas for cream pies.

The reason for DKC was in the opening movie, the kremlins stole his bananas.
Same for DKW, and DK64.

In Donkey Kong 64 when he gets one back all he can say is " ooh Ba nan nah".

All the motivation this Kong needs is for someone, anyone to take his golden bananas.

Looking over my shoulder while eating a banana, this is
Surkit.

p.s. Why did lanky's dad join the kremlins in DKC? e-mail me at surkit14@aol.com
Key:
DK= Donkey Kong
DKC= Donkey Kong country
DKW= Donkey Kong World
SNES= Super Nintendo Entertainment System AKA Super Nintendo
N64= Nintendo 64
GBC= GameBoy color
GBA= GameBoy Advance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home