Robinson's Knotty Pine
Today was my first day back to my aunt's restaurant. Last summer I was trained to be a cook by my uncle. This year I will be cooking solo, four days a week. It might get a little hectic because this year there are a lot of fires around. So the Bureau of Land management (BLM) comes in for lunch and dinner. Most of the time there are 20 to 40 of the bastards. I don't have anything against them, but man-oh-man, cooking all that food is a bit crazy. BLM is only good for the tons of money they give us. And working at a "ma' and pa'" place, I get a goood tip.
So, today wasn't that bad. There was a little rush, so I had to take a break here and there because my body isn't conditioned for the restaurant life. Hopefully I'll get used to it after this weekend.
So, today wasn't that bad. There was a little rush, so I had to take a break here and there because my body isn't conditioned for the restaurant life. Hopefully I'll get used to it after this weekend.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home